Project place: Novi Sad, Serbia
Project date: 10 – 18 January 2016
Deadline for application: 16.12.2015
About the training course:
This 8 days long training course “Inclusion through Non-Formal Education” will be organised in the youth hostel in Novi Sad, Serbia, from 10th till 18th January 2016. Project will gather 31 participants, trainers and staff from 16 organisations and countries (Serbia, Montenegro, FYR Macedonia, Croatia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Spain, Slovenia, France, Bulgaria, Turkey, Austria, Poland, Italy, Estonia, and Romania).
This course is designed for those youth workers who have basic competences in using NFE and working with inclusion, but need to fine tune their competences in order to ensure quality development of every participant of theirs during the NFE activities they lead. The course is developed for youth workers and trainers willing to plan, prepare and lead NFE and experiential learning activities for social inclusion.
- Achieve common understanding of NFE and inclusion
- Share experiences about inclusion/exclusion realities in our countries/communities
- Discuss and understand how EU social inclusion policies influence our countries being members of EU or having (potential) candidate status to EU
- Explore the needs of socially excluded groups and of exclusive society in order to be able to improve situations towards more inclusive society
- Explore NFE opportunities for different individuals
- Explore and encourage the usage of the experiential learning in NFE activities for inclusion
- Develop and implement NFE activities to implement in local communities
- Analyse the implemented practices and recommend how best to use experiential learning for inclusion in our youth work
- Learn how we can use “Erasmus+ Youth in Action” programme for inclusion in society and to develop mutual projects
The course is based on the pedagogical understanding of the Council of Europe and the European Commission Partnership Programme and our own experience and expertise in youth NFE work for inclusion. The training course is based on the approach and principles of non-formal education and will use a lot of insights from the SALTO booklets, EU policy documents and T-kits of the Partnership programme of EU and CoE.
The language of the training course will be English.
Profile of participants:
- Above 18 years old
- To be active youth workers willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this TC
- Willing to take action in the field of NFE for inclusion (of youth)
- Willing to share the new knowledge with the members of his/her organization once he/she gets back
- Able to work in English
- Able to attend the entire duration of the course
- Food and accommodation will be 100% covered by the hosting organization.
- Travel costs will be covered 70% of the total amount.
Reimbursements will be made upon receiving all necessary tickets, boarding passes and receipts.
NO PARTICIPATION FEE!
SENDING FEE (payable to CID): 500 MKD