Project place: Badalona (Barcelona), Spain
Project dates: 15 – 21 February 2015
Deadline for application: URGENT CALL!
Association InformaGiovani, in cooperation with Asociaciòn La Rotllana and Center for Intercultural Dialogue, are organising a Training Course in the frame of the project “To be or not to be…formal (ToBeOF)” approved under the programme Erasmus+ “KA2 – Capacity building for Youth in ACP countries, Latin America, and Asia”.
This training aims at providing young volunteers or youth workers with previous experience in group leading with tools and methodologies useful for facilitating participation and involvement of young people in international mobility projects.
Participants will be given the opportunity to acquire skills in group management, conflict resolution and leadership, on the basis of training modules developed by experts following the observation of three international youth exchange held in 2015 in the frame of the project “ToBeOF”.
Non-formal educational approach will be used as methodology during the whole programme.
The project will gather 15 participants from different parts of the worlds, and will include countries like Hong Kong (1 participant), Kenya (1), Croatia (1), Portugal (1), Vietnam (2), Macedonia (2), Belgium (1), Italy (2) and Spain (4).
Profile of participants:
- be above 18 years old
- Youth workers with previous experience and knowledge in youth work and non formal education
- Have an interest in the topic
- Willing to learn and participate actively in the project
- Able to work in English
- Willing to share the acquired knowledge with other member of the sending organization
- Food and accommodation will be 100% covered by the hosting organization.
- Insurance will be provided for the participants during the entire duration of the project.
- Travel costs will be covered up to 530 EUR.
NO PARTICIPATION FEE!
SENDING FEE (payable to CID): 500 MKD.