Project place: Marseille/ France
Project dates: 17.04 – 23. 04. 2016
Deadline for applications: 11.03.2016
The goal of this project is networking and knowledges sharing between europeans organisation, alongside environmental awareness. The program of the week consist of workshops lead by the differents organisations, networking activities and actual cleaning of wilds areas (beach cleaning and path cleaning in the Calanques National Park.
Twenty five participants from five organisations (Environmental and/or youth oriented) will be host in Marseille during eight days. The anticipated impact of this project is environmental awareness for the participants, the acquisition of new tools to tackle those issues and the networking of organisations. In the long run, we hope to see an increasing number of similar initiatives (cleaning and awareness) instigated by Europeans organisations.
Profile of participants:
- 18-30 years old
- Interested in the topic
- Willing to participate in all activities
- Ability to work in English.
- Willing to share their experience with members of CID
Financial aspects of the project:
- Food, accommodation will be covered 100% by the organizers.
- Travel will be covered up to 170 EUR
Reimbursement will be done after receiving all original boarding passes, tickets and invoices.
- Participation fee: NONE
- Sending fee: 500 MKD (payable to CID for confirmation)