Center for Intercultural Dialogue, in partnership with the Macedonian Green Center and the European Project Association (Belgium), is happy to announce a call for civil society organisations to be part of a series of training courses for multipliers. The training courses are organised in the framework of the project ”Civil Society for European Integration”, supported by the EU: Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance.
The training will be held in three modules, as follows:
- Module 1: General Advocacy and Lobbying 21-24 April 2016
- Module 2: Advocating the EU Agenda in Macedonia 5-8 May 2016
- Module 3: Voicing out the citizens’ needs on EU level 12-15 May 2016
Important: Each organisation can send one participant. The participation to all the three modules is mandatory.
Deadline: 5 April 2016
Profile of the Participants:
- Representatives active within their organizations
- Interested in the topic
- With previous experience in the topic of the course
- Committed to attend the full duration of the course and be supported by a organisation
- Aged between 18 and 35
- Competently able to work in the English and Macedonian languages
Please read the full call for organisations and, if interested, apply by filling out the Google form application.
Call in Macedonian is available here.
For any question, you may contact Milosh Ristovski via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +389 71 390 192.