Project place: El Saucejo, Sevilla, Spain
Project dates: 18 – 27 July 2016
Deadline for applications: 15.05.2016
About the project
De Amicitia is happy to invite you to a youth exchange Sweetie let’s make a graffiti that will take place in El Saucejo between the 18th of July 2016 and the 27th July 2016 and gather 25 participants from Italy, Slovenia, Macedonia, Slovakia and Spain with aim to develop European values through art and creativity. During 10 days youngsters will participate in workshops and get to know about basic graffiti techniques and implement them.
De Amicitia is non-governmental organization which promotes intercultural exchanges. Our traditional activities are the international workcamps, and one of its main goals is to allow participants to get open-minded and develop non-formal skills as autonomy and self-confidence, by meeting and living with people from all over the world with different cultural and social background. We hope that youngsters from your organizations will be motivated to tackle these issues with us, confront our points of view and make this Youth Exchange the most fascinating we can as one more step for youth empowerment!
Learning objectives of the youth exchange are:
- To strengthen the mutual understanding between youngsters from different countries.
- Broaden young people’s minds through sharing their own culture in an international atmosphere by using methods of non-formal education in graffiti art.
- The exchange will be the opportunity to share different experiences related to these items, both at individual and national level. It will allow participants to talk about their realities, but also, with peer-learning process, to exchange points of view and experiences.
Profile of participants:
- 18-25 years old
- Interested in topic
- Highly motivated
- Willing to share the experience with the people from CID
- Willing to participate in all activities during the training course
- Ability to work in English
Financial aspects of the project:
Food, accommodation will be covered 100%.
Travel costs will be covered up to 270 EUR.
Reimbursement will be done after receiving all original boarding passes, tickets and invoices.
Participation fee: None
Sending fee: 500 MKD (payable to CID for confirmation)Apply here!