Project dates 10-17 September 2016
Project place Sneek / The Netherlands
Application deadline: 20.07.2016
Objective, Context and Motivation
The Training Course “Leadership & Volunteering” in Sneek, the Netherlands is organized by the EIDP with the aim to raise visibility and awareness of the Erasmus+ Program opportunities for the cooperation between EU and the “Eastern region”, and the improvement of the quality of organisation and their (future) projects.
The training is aiming to promote civic participation and European integration through qualitative and innovative European Youth projects. The training is mainly developed for volunteers who are active in the different partner organizations or other organisations.
The 3 main focus areas of the training are:
• To make the participants understand the diversity of organizations and it’s leadership;
• To learn and exercise more about/with leadership theory and practical leadership skills for successfully carrying out projects and leading teams;
• To offer the participants advanced managerial skills for developing and implementing.
Some of the topics of the activities during the training course will be: Organizational Theory, Effective Communication and techniques and tools, Verbal and non-verbal communication, Project Management, Team management, and Leadership skills and theory.
Of course we will also have the necessary sightseeing to cultural and danceable places included in the program!
Profile of the participants:
· Be above 18 years old
· Be involved in every day working with young people who are engaged in voluntary activities;
· Have experience in the field
· Willing to share their experience with people from CID
· Ability to work in English
Financial aspect of the project
Food and accommodation will be covered 100% from the hosting organization
Travel costs will be covered up to 275 EUR (reimbursement will be done after receiving all invoices, boarding passes, tickets etc)