Center for Intercultural Dialogue is looking for 2 enthusiastic people who would like to hold intercultural workshops in the premises of the MultiКулти youth center.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To develop and prepare the overall programme and working methodology. Each teacher shall cover a certain language program.
- Facilitate the sessions providing suitable learning environment for all participants
- Provide expert input on the topic of intercultural dialogue
- Each teacher shall perform the tasks and responsibilities professionally, effectively and efficiently
- Each teacher shall evaluate the course and take notes of the concerns or issues raised with regards to the programme, topic or methodology
- Responsible to prepare session outlines for each of the courses and prepare a short report at the end of the course, about the main outcomes of the course.
- University Degree or relevant experience
- Competence in working and professional experience in coaching and delivering language courses
- Ability to introduce, explain and facilitate individual and group learning in the areas of focus to the course
- Flexibility in responding to participants’ changing needs
- Ability to contribute to and work in an intercultural team of trainers;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people of different national, cultural and professional backgrounds, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Language competences on Macedonian or Albanian Language
DEADLINE: 6 september 2016
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please read the attached call and send us a short motivation letter with your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
This project is supported by the OSCE Mission to Skopje.