Project place Berlin, Germany
Project dates: 13 -16 November 2016
Application deadline: Urgent!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The aim of the 3-day summit #BePart 2016 is to promote European-wide networking in the field of digital youth participation, and to increase the knowledge and capacity of actors involved. More specifically, the objectives are:
- bringing together youth workers with participation experts, software developers and user organizations in order to strengthen transnational cooperation
- creating a forum for knowledge transfer and mutual counselling, so that participants can learn from each other
- contributing to improving and further developing the quality of e-participation software tools and methods
- deepening and extending the collaboration with regards to projects, the development of trainings, services and counselling
- collecting and making available information resources on e-Participation online for everyone interested
Within a 3-day summit European youth workers, e-participation experts, software developers and members of user organizations will obtain the possibility to share good practices and experiences on e-participation, identifying the challenges and opportunities of implementing projects and needs for training and qualification.
THE PARTICIPANTS PROFILE
- Occupation: youth workers, NGO leaders and staff members, university students, teachers, volunteers working in youth field;
- Some experience in the field of youth work (volunteering, participation in youth national or international activities) will be an advantage;
- Strongly motivated to participate;
- Fluent in English;
- Able to be present at the whole time of the event;
FINANCIAL ASPECT OF THE PROJECT
Accommodation and food will be covered 100%. The event will take place in the Hostel “Generator” in Berlin Mitte.
Travel costs will be covered up to 275 EUR.
Participation fee: 30 €
Sending fee: 500 MKD
Click to download the infopack and the programme.