Project place:Novi Sad, Serbia
Project dates: 18-26 April 2017
Application deadline 20.01.2017
About the training course:
Project is developed for youth workers willing to act as multipliers and further develop (social) entrepreneurship skills of youngsters in communities and support establishment of different social enterprises by, with and for immigrants, refugees and other youth with fewer opportunities.
The core activity of the project is – 8 days long training course. It will be organised in the youth hostel in Novi Sad, Serbia from 18th till 26th April 2017. Project will gather 26 participants from 12 organisations and countries (Serbia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Greece, Croatia, Italy, Montenegro, Macedonia, Romania, Slovenia, Kosovo).
- Share realities and experiences with discrimination, exclusion and marginalization of different groups (including migrants and refugees) in different European countries
- Promote acceptance of diversity and respect of Human Rights in Europe
- Share and inspire ideas for new creative/innovative social enterprises with/for immigrants, refugees and other marginalised groups
- Explore social entrepreneurship concepts, stakeholders and supporters and links between social entrepreneurship and inclusion
- Inspire and encourage youth workers to act as social change agents in their local community
- Introduce appreciative inquiry as a way to approach the local reality and initiate new ideas
- Further developing participants’ competences for and developing new projects and future European level cooperation among partners with the topic of social entrepreneurship with/for immigrants, refugees and other marginalised groups
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
- Active youth workers willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course
- Willing to take action in the field of employability, social entrepreneurship, inclusion and acceptance of diversity of immigrants, refugees and other youth with fewer opportunities, setting up the international and local NFE projects
- Willing to enter into partnerships with other participants
- Able to attend and be active during the entire duration of the training course
- Able to communicate and work in English
Financial aspect of the project
Accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursement up to 180 Euro (Reimbursement will be covered after receiving all the original tickets, invoices and boarding passes)