Supported by: Erasmus + programme
Period: 15.02.2017 – 14.01.2018
Coordinator: Fundatia Alaturi de Voi Romania
Partners: Stowarzyszenie Moje Marzenia Spelniaja Sie (Poland), Institut Za Afriske Studije (Slovenia), Ronesans Enstitusu Dernegi (Turkey), YMCA (Bulgaria), Youth Pioneers (UK), Koperazzjoni Internazzjonali – Malta (Kopin) Association (Malta), Consilium Development And Training Ltd (UK), Center For Intercultural Dialogue (Macedonia)
Description: The project has been built on the identified needs of partner organizations through a detailed need assessment process prior to the elaboration of the project proposal. Over 100 potential partners have filled this summer a questionnaire and the most recurrent, urgent and approachable need has been chosen to be tackled through this project.
- Develop the capacity of 27 youth workers from 9 organizations from Romania, 2 from United Kingdom, Malta, 2 from Poland, Slovenia, Turkey, and Bulgaria, 3 youth workers/ organization, to adapt and use creative and participatory methods for monitoring and evaluation of impact for effective design and implementation of learning activities for young people, in 8 months.
- Enhance the effective participatory monitoring and evaluation of impact for at least 9 learning activities in 9 partner countries, 1 learning activity/ organization, in 3 months.
- Support the exchange of experience, good practices and the elaboration of at least 9 project proposals in the field of participatory methods of monitoring and evaluation for impact in youth work among 27 representatives from 9 partner organizations, 3 participants/ country, in 9 months.
2. Piloting of minimum 9 methods back home in the period of 3 months prior to the transnational seminar (at least one of the methods acquired during the training in one of their learning activities / NGO).
3. Activity 2 – Transnational seminar for identifying and exploiting of enabling and capacity-building factors as instruments for future participatory monitoring and evaluation for impact assessment (5 days mobility in Bulgaria, August 2017, 27 representatives from 9 partner organizations, 3 participants/ country). They will be the same 3 youth workers that came to the TC.
4. Elaboration of a short handbook on participatory methods for monitoring and evaluation for impact assessment.