Project place: Gabrovo, Bulgaria
Project dates: 4th – 10th September 2017
Application deadline: 5th July
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This seminar is the second mobility of 2 parts project.
The aim of the project is to improve the quality of youth work within NGOs working with and for youth through the effective use of creative and participatory monitoring and evaluation techniques for impact assessment of learning activities (M&E).
During the training participants will work on participatory methods for monitoring and evaluation for impact assessment of learning activities. They will develop their capacities to adapt and use creative and participatory methods for monitoring and evaluation of impact for effective design and implementation of learning activities for young people.
Between the two main activities participants will implement some learning activities using the methods from the training.
The seminar will be for supporting the exchange of experience, good practices and the elaboration of the project proposals in the field of participatory methods of monitoring and evaluation for impact in youth work.
Learning outcomes for the participants
- More knowledge regarding youth work activities; traditional vs participatory M&E methods;
- Better skills regarding establishing objectives and indicators and their role in effective design and implementation of learning activities;
- Increased skills regarding the use of participatory and creative methods for monitoring and evaluation for impact assessment;
- New knowledge and skills gained through simulations and role play regarding participatory and creative methods for monitoring and evaluation for impact assessment such as: Storytelling, Most Significant Change Method, PhotoVoice, Participatory Video;
- Improved competences linked specifically to their roles as youth workers that are now using participatory monitoring and evaluation techniques and tools in their activities or projects;
- Better quality of their work and activities in favour of the young people they have as target group, due to implementing innovative M&E tools;
- A large number of new ideas, tools and, most importantly, motivation and energy to engage in using participatory M&E tools and be able to measure for real the impact they have on youth when implementing learning activities.
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS:
- Age above 18
- Able to work in English
- Motivated youth workers
- Are committed to participation in the full cycle of the project and implement follow up activities
- Willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All accommodation and meal costs are fully covered by the organizers.
Travel costs for each activity will be covered up to 180 EURO. Reimbursements will be transferred after receiving all original tickets.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD