Project place: Kayseri, Turkey
Project dates: 17-22 April 2017
Application deadline: 31.03.2017
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The study visit is part of a 2-year project named ”Stand up against bullying”. The objective of the SUAB project is to share and to produce possible solutions to tackle bullying by exchanging useful ideas and good practices, as well as to define and reduce incidents of various bullying acts such as verbal, physical, relational and cyber bullying.
Activities will include:
- visit at the local school
- visiting local municipality
- participation in a flashmob
- designing posters and leaflets etc.
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS:
- High school students
- Able to work in English
- Interested in the topic – know some stories about bullying or have a personal one to share
- Are committed to fully participate in the project and organize follow up activities
- Willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All food and accommodation costs during the study visit are covered.
Travel cost are covered 90% from up to 275 EUR. Reimbursement will be received after sending all original tickets.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD