Project place: Puszczykowo, Poland
Project dates: 25-31 July 2017
Application deadline: 2nd June
ABOUT THE PROJECT
– Improve youth workers’ skills with practical tools and experiential non-formal activities on conflict, conflict management, prejudice and migration issues;
– Improve youth work quality and enhance the role of youth workers and NGOs as social facilitators spreading European values and a culture of peace;
– Develop the competence of empathy as a skill linked to positive conflict management;
Enhance the participants’ attitude in transforming conflict situations into learning opportunities;
– Share among youth workers and partners common concerns about issues of conflict, conflict management, migration and prejudice, exchange good practices and tools;
– Enhance international cooperation, including trust between participants and organisations;
– Promote heightened recognition of the educational value of NFE activities for building a more aware and understanding Europe.
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS:
- above 18 years old
- youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, project managers
- be free to participate all duration of the training
- has enough good knowledge of English
- willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be covered up to 275 EURO. The travel costs will be reimbursed according to E+ rules. It will happen upon collecting all tickets and invoices, calculating all costs, and reimbursed the total amount of costs from home to the venue of the training.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD