Do you want to experience working in an energetic team with flexible working schedules and always cheerful atmosphere?
Are you wiling to challenge yourself to new experiences and fulfilling achievements?
Center for Intercultural Dialogue (CID) is opening a new working position for a project coordinator.
Proposed dates for the position: 15 August 2017 – 15 February 2018, with possibility for renewal of the contract.
Test period: 1-15 August 2017
If you are:
- Willing to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment;
- With proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- With experience in project management in a NGO sector
- Able to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Able to prepare schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Knowledgeable about social entrepreneurship
- Knowledgeable about management of online platforms (WordPress, Moodle, etc)
- Familiar with risk management and quality assurance control
- Fluent in Macedonian and English, with good understanding of Bulgarian;
- With organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management;
- Teamwork oriented,
Then download the call and apply!
Deadline for applying: July 25, 2017.
Information about how to apply can be found in the call.
Priority will be given to members of the General Assembly of CID.