Do you want to experience working in an explosively energetic team with crazy working schedules and always cheerful atmosphere?
Are you wiling to challenge yourself to sleepless nights and fulfilling achievements?
Center for Intercultural Dialogue is looking for a project-related IT support that will fullfill the requirements of the position until the December 2017.
Tasks and responsibilities of the position:
- Manage the existing websites and platforms;
- Create tutorials for using the websites/platforms;
- Keep up daily communication with the office;
- Perform any other web-related task as requested by the Management Board.
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with current information and paperwork
- Actively participate in team meetings and in planning meetings with the staff of CID
- High school degree or higher;
- Knowledge of HTML/other programming languages
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and with limited timeframes;
- Ability to work as a member of a team;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of Macedonian and English language (written, spoken).
- Priority will be given to members of the General Assembly of CID.
Deadline for applying: July 24, 2017.
Information about how to apply can be found in the call.
More information about the project can be found here.
Priority will be given to members of the General Assembly of CID.