Do you want to experience working in an explosively energetic team with crazy working schedules and always cheerful atmosphere?
Are you willing to challenge yourself and fulfill achievements?
Center for Intercultural Dialogue is looking for a video maker and editor that will fulfill the requirements of the position until November 2017.
If you are:
- a high school degree or higher;
- previous experience in video making;
- flexibility and ability to work under pressure and with limited timeframes;
- ability to work as a member of a team in intercultural environment;
- good communication and organizational skills;
then check out the call and apply!
Deadline to apply: 21 August 2017
See the call in Macedonian and Albanian languages.