Center for Intercultural Dialogue is looking for an educational and logistic support for a project which includes 2 youth exchanges in December and March.
What are the responsibilities?
1.Logistics and coordination:
- Contacting and arranging items instructed by project coordinator in local languages.
- Contacting and overall communication with participants.
- Arranging and coordinating participants arrivals and travel.
- Arranging accommodation, food, venues for performances.
- Purchasing required materials and other items for the project.
- Photos and social media promotion in local languages.
2. Educational support:
- Support Educational coordinator with the activities in the mobility
- Developing and writing session plans
- Conduct evaluations
- Attending preparation meetings
- Reports on the conducted educational activities
What is required?
- Fluent in at least one of the local languages (knowing both languages will be considered as an asset)
- Good knowledge of English
- Willing to develop their competences in facilitation and project coordination
- Enthusiasm for the project topic
- Good local knowledge of Kumanovo: bars, shops, parks, etc.
- Priority will be given to members of the General Assembly of CID.
- Part time engagement: December 2017 – April 2018 (approximately 6h per week)
- Full time engagement: 16 – 24 December 2017 and 4 – 12 March 2018
Deadline to apply: 23rd of November 2017
In order to apply, please download the full call and send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.