Project place: Thessaloniki, Greece
Project dates: 9-18 February 2018
Application deadline: URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The policy and programme of the Directorate of Youth and Sport of the Council are based on four working priorities defined by its governmental and non-governmental partners in Agenda 2020 set by the 8th Council of Europe Conference of Ministers responsible for youth and the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe:
• Human rights and democracy: promoting the core values of the Council of Europe
• Living together in diverse societies: promoting intercultural dialogue
• Social inclusion of young people
• Policy approaches and instruments benefiting young people and children
The role of youth organisations is also the voice of young people, trained to exercise democracy, they are irreplaceable partners in youth work and youth policy. The sustainability of these youth organisations is, therefore, the key to their effectiveness and the effectiveness of youth policy.
MANGO (Management of non-governmental organizations) is, however, more than a synthesis of three parts:
1. Leadership in youth structures – to introduce newcomers in international youth work to the existing international structures for youth participation and leadership.
2. Organizational management – to develop management capacities of youth organizations, to make them efficient, competent and sustainable.
3. Youth participation – foster the participation of young people in and through youth projects (Erasmus+ particularly)
- age 18+
- able to communicate in English
- interested in the topic
- motivated to take part in the project
- willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 180 EUR based on real costs of the cheapest tickets. Reimbursement will be given only after all participants send their original boarding passes, receipts, invoices, and tickets to the organisers by post
Participation fee: 30 EUR
(each participant should pay upon arrival the participation fee to the organizers)
Sending fee: 500 MKD