Project place: Vienna, Austria
Project dates: 16th-24th April 2018
Application deadline: 18th February 2018
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The Training course “T4T: Training for Trainers” will gather 28 youth workers from 9 countries for a youth mobility training course in Vienna, Austria.
The objectives of the project are:
● Explore basic trainer skills, attitudes, knowledge, values and competencies;
● Develop communication skills: speaking, listening, verbal and non-verbal, and exploring questions and questioning;
● Understand groups, how to interact with them, how they work and the relationship between the group and trainer in a variety of settings;
● Create an opportunity to practice and build on existing trainer competencies through peer assessment;
● Fostering collaboration at European level, within Erasmus+ framework, between NGOs.
The method used during the project is non-formal education: learning by doing, peer-to-peer learning, intercultural dialogue. All the participating countries will have an active role in the project.
- age 18-35
- youth workers, youth leaders interested in developing training skills
- must have a good level of written and spoken English
- motivated to take part in the project
- committed to the full duration of the training
- willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR after successful participation in the TC and sending all the original tickets.
Participation fee: 30 EUR (for weekly local transport card and facilitators fee)
Sending fee: 500 MKD