Center for Intercultural Dialogue is looking for a video maker and editor that will fulfill the requirements of the position until August 2018.
What are the responsibilities?
- To make, edit and produce short videos for the needs of the project;
- Possess an equipment and programmes for making, editing and producing short videos;
- To coordinate with the team member on the plan for the videos (including international team members);
- Actively participate in team meetings and in planning meetings with the coordinators;
- Keep coordinators of the project up-to-date;
- Respect deadlines.
The creation of the video material will be made in different places of Kumanovo and/or the region and will involve multiple amateur actors.
What is required?
- High school degree or higher;
- Previous experience in video making;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and with limited time frames;
- Ability to work as a member of a team in intercultural environment;
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- April (test month),
- May – August 2018 (approximately 40 hours in total)
Deadline to apply: 15 April 2018
In order to apply, please download the full call and send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com