Center for Intercultural Dialogue is looking for a comic maker that will fulfill the requirements of the position during June – July, 2018.
What are the responsibilities?
- Creating the comic on the previously delivered stories;
- Maintaining a constant communication with the project coordinator;
- Delivering the assignments and fulfilling the responsibilities professionally, efficiently and effectively.
What is required?
- High school degree or higher;
- Excelent drawing skills;
- Previous experience in creating comics;
- Flexibility regarding the changing needs of the project;
- Ability to contribute and work in an intercultural team;
- Ability for objectivity and impartiality.
Period: June-July, 2018
Deadline to apply: 18 June 2018
In order to apply, please download the full call and send your CV, motivation letter and a link/file of your previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org