Project place: Bédeille, France
Project dates: 14th – 24th November 2018
Application deadline: 16th September 2018
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Advertisements, online news, social networks… Nowadays we face a constant flow of news and information which deserve to be decrypted.
How to find the origin of an information? How to tell fact from fiction?
How can we act for more equality, more respect between humans, for an healthier life?
What can we do to change the society in a better way?
Media’s fair is a training course for youth workers, for them to approach communication theory and creative practice.
• Wake your critical mind
• Share your youth worker experience
• Enable you to lead a workshop about medias and to prevent your public about the risk of the medias
• Spread educative tools about medias for a better understanding of the news Activities
• European debate
• Video workshop: do a report about local initiatives serving social cohesion with the organization Cap Nomade
• Creative workshop about posters and communication with the organization La Lucarne
• Intervention in a French high school and train ourselves to pass those new knowledges with workshops
What is expected from you:
• Be involved before, during and after the TC, share what you know and think about the topic, lead a debate or a workshop
• Act in a positive and constructive way
• Think about themes you want to talk about
• Have the will to act for education in a formal or non formal way
- age above 18
- youth workers or youth leaders, or willing to specialised themselves on the topic
- interested in the topic
- able to work and communicate in English
- willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euros according to the rules and conditions of Erasmus+ programme.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD