Project place: Mali Idjos, Serbia
Project dates: 29th September – 8th October 2018
Application deadline: URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project “Sport methodology in youth work for inclusion of immigrants” is coordinated by Youth Power Germany e.V. and hosted by AMUSE, Serbia.
This project aims to encourage youth workers to develop more youth sport work projects that will explore and extract all the possible positive aspects of sports for developing consistent positive intercultural acceptance among our beneficiaries and inclusion of refugees, immigrants and other marginalised and discriminated youth in our communities.
ABOUT THE TRAINING COURSE
The training course will gather participants, trainers and staff from 9 organisations and countries (Germany, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, Montenegro, FYR Macedonia, Croatia, Slovenia and Sweden).
• To share our realities with the situations about inclusion of immigrants and acceptance in our communities and different youth work programmes working on it
• To discuss and understand basic concepts, values and principles of inclusion and intercultural learning
• To promote and explore the concepts “sports for all” and “healthy lifestyle” in relation with youth work
• To explore the youth work and youth trainings in connection to inclusion/acceptance and Sport for all!
• To raise competences in organising quality youth work with sport methodology with adequate mental and physical development of beneficiaries, as well as competition and teamwork through sports
• To share different sport methods useful for our youth work in every day work with youngsters mainstream and immigrants
• To share and understand challenges in implementation of quality sport methods in youth work for inclusion and intercultural acceptance of immigrants
• To raise competences for adaptation of sport methods for NFE/youth work for inclusion and acceptance of immigrants
• To define and develop basic plans for local/national workshops of youth workers and youngsters with using sports as methods for inclusion of immigrants, that are to be held by our participants in the follow-up phase after the training course
• To establish Community of youth trainers and youth workers for youth sport work for inclusion and ICL Training course is based on the approach & principles of non-formal education with regular NFE methods and lots of sport activities, some of them being: sport and outdoor methods/games; inputs, simulation, role-plays, brainstorming, discussions, presentations, videos, etc. The language of the training course will be English.
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
• They are active youth workers / leaders and are willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course in later activities in our partner organisations and communities.
• In their youth work / NFE activities’ efforts, they are willing to focus and take action in the field of sport methodology with youth with fewer opportunities, immigrants; setting up the international and local projects dealing with the topic.
• They are all willing and committed to sharing / multiplying the new knowledge (gained at the TC) with other members of his/her organisation once he/she gets back.
• They are age above 18 and able to attend the entire duration of the course and are able to follow the programme in English language.
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
The organisers cover accommodation, three meals and two coffee breaks per day.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 180 euros according to the rules and conditions of Erasmus+ programme.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD