Project place: Szczawnica, Poland
Project dates: 10th – 19th December 2018
Application deadline extended to: 15th November 2018
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Animation is a particularly attractive tool which provides some important opportunities related to NGOs daily work. Not only can it be easily embraced by any type of organisations and individuals, but it can also be used:
>> as an educational tool (especially in training or teaching)
>> to ensure better dissemination, visibility and promotion of various causes
>> as a form of artistic expression (with therapeutic elements), when voicing out ones needs, etc.
Animation in general gives all these options and even more, because data can be transmitted in both humorous (comedy style) and the strict way (purely theoretical), whereas the knowledge seeker can be intrigued by the visual stimulus that the tool conveys. This can significantly increase the odds of remembering the facts and, hence, implementing or using them in the future (thus providing optimum results!). The possibilities here are endless.
The main aim of the training course is to develop capacities of youth organisations in the use of animations as the innovative, non-formal education and dissemination tool. This shall be achieved by means of implementing the following objectives:
- bringing together participants from around Europe and training them in basics animation techniques
- discovering the potential of the available ICT and media tools in launching, testing and implementation of animation in youth work
- increasing partner promoters capacity to provide creative and innovative solutions to ensure greater visibility and dissemination of our everyday work
- fostering active participation and development of key competences among members and service users of our organisations.
The objective of this training course is to be inspired and introduced into the art of animation and visual storytelling.
The aim is to help you unlocking the magic behind animating and filming. Mini animations will be created while working in groups.
- age above 18
- youth work practitioners (youth workers, youth leaders, trainers, facilitators, NGO staff members (especially those engaged in PR), volunteers etc.)
- interested in developing their skills in the area of animations
- able to work and communicate in English
- willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euros according to the rules and conditions of Erasmus+ programme.
Participation fee: 30 EUR
Sending fee: 500 MKD