Project place: Zadar, Croatia
Project dates: 30th October – 7th November 2018
Application deadline: URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The training course will gather 24 participants from 6 organisations and countries (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Slovakia and Montenegro).
Specific objectives of the training course are:
- To empower youth workers and build their competences for development of NFE/youth work programmes for digital entrepreneurship start-up among youngsters (young women), beneficiaries in our communities
- To share realities on and experiences with (un)employment situation and NFE and vocational programmes existing for entrepreneurship among youth and of young women in particular in different European countries
- To increase knowledge about the new era entrepreneurship
- To increase knowledge and competences about the IT sector and competences to promote digital entrepreneurship among young people in our countries
- To develop competences to further empower youngsters in our communities for digital entrepreneurship
- To increase participants’ competences for creating (IT/digital) entrepreneur-friendly learning environments in our youth work
Training course is based on the approach, principles and methods of non-formal education. The language of the training course will be English.
- To be active youth workers or young women interested to become active as peer educators within our organisations
- Willing to apply & multiply the knowledge received
- Willing to take action in the field of empowering young women for digital entrepreneurship
- Willing to enter into partnerships with participants from different organisations/countries
- Able to attend and be active during the entire duration of the training course and to implement local workshop with young women after the participation at the training course
- Age above 18 and able to follow the programme in English language.
- willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euros according to the rules and conditions of Erasmus+ programme.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD