Center for Intercultural Dialogue (CID) and Young European Federalists Europe (JEF Europe) are looking for 6 (six) trainers to facilitate a 7-day Training Course for Facilitators and Organizers “Road to the Future”, to be held in Skopje. The group will include a total of 56 young leaders from 14 different countries across Europe.
About the project:
Building on a strong coalition of youth-led and volunteer-led civil society organisations and a network of political stakeholders and regional authorities, the project “Road to the Future” is designed to encourage and strengthen European-oriented youth participation for a specific democratic milestone, the European Parliament Elections 2019 and in the longer term for the future of Europe. The project is a joint partnership among 14 partner organizations and networks, from all across Europe. The initiative is built in two phases: the lead-up to the European Parliament elections 2019 and their follow-up.
About the training course:
The training for organisers and facilitators will involve 56 young activists, youth leaders, young youth workers from youth organisations across the partnership and their local member organisations. The participants will go through a process of capacity building in how to organise local inclusive events, activities and debates focusing on the participation of young voters in the European elections 2019. The training will also include the use of the tools created during earlier project stages, as well as the testing of an interactive online platform prepared for the awareness raising campaign.
Dates of the training:
February 2-9, 2019
Requirements for applicant trainers:
- Ability to develop an educational approach based on the principles and values of non-formal education;
- Ability to transfer knowledge and values related to the activity to the group of learners;
- Have knowledge and experience on topics covered by the training;
- Ability to collaborate and work in a multicultural team;
- Ability to respect deadlines;
- Ability to clearly express thoughts, feelings and emotions;
- Sensitivity to diversity;
- Ability to deal constructively with disagreements;
- Ability to create an inspiring and safe learning environment;
- Ability to stimulate active participation by motivating and empowering learners;
- Proficient user of English language, both in written and spoken English.
How to apply:
In order to apply, please download the full call below and send your CV and Motivation Letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply: December 7th, 2018
Download full call for trainers