Project place: Bitlis, Turkey
Project dates: 13th – 20th March
Application deadline: URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project has been developed to ensure that youth workers and youth trainers learn about the use of ICT technologies in the field of youth work, to improve their competencies and to make up for the shortcomings in this
area. As the Silk Road Culture and Tourism Association, we realized that while we were helping young people in Bitlis to participate in youth projects, we also lacked the use of ICT technologies in our association’s activities and that we have realized that usage of ICT technologies are enhancing the quality of youth work. In this context, we want to carry out the project to promote the use of ICT in youth work.
In the process, Project Management, Social Media, Educational Planning, Campaigning and Advocacy issues will be
discussed and how these applications should be done and how they should be used in youth work in the process. As a result of the project, youth trainers and youth workers are expected to develop their competencies in this field.
Participating young people and institutions will be directly affected by the project, the capacities of youth organizations will increase and it will increase the quality of youth work that they provide.
The objectives of the project are:
– To inform youth workers about the use of ICT and to increase their competence in this area
– To encourage youth workers to use Internet tools effectively in the planning, execution and implementation phases
– To bring competencies to organize social media campaigns to raise awareness among young people
– To enable young people to acquire basic competencies to develop internet-based services for individuals living in
disability and rural areas
– To enable young people to acquire the necessary competencies to prepare e-learning and e-training program
– To pave the way for networking among youth workers for the development of e-education programs.
- Curious about ICT Technologies
- Can actively use social media
- Youth worker working voluntarily or professionally working in the field of ICT
- Eager to work on e-learning system after the project and develop training programs in this context
- Supported by the institution and fully involved in capacity building activities of the institution after the project
- Adequate English knowledge
- Willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euros according to the rules and conditions of Erasmus+ programme.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD