Project place: Berlin, Germany
Project dates: 8th – 15th February 2019
Application deadline: 21st January 2019
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project “Quo Vadis Europea?” aims to strengthen solidarity among young Europeans and encourage them to take the responsibility for shaping the future of Europe. It is consisted of 3 seminars for youth leaders during which we will discuss the topic of meaning of solidarity for the future of Europe and create scenarios for activities that can be implemented with groups of young people with different backgrounds.
Seminar 1: Forecast of the future (12-19 October 2018)
Seminar 2: Solidar Youth (8-5 February 2019)
Seminar 3: Toolbox for European Participation (3-10 May 2019)
• to forecast possible scenarios of development of European Union and discuss its meaning and consequences for life of
• to show cause and effect relationships between different trends of behaviors of European society and possible future developments
• to discuss the role of youth work in promoting solidarity and share experience and good practices in effective work with young people
• to create set of scenarios for activities to be implemented with youth groups that will emphasis the need of active and solidary attitude in today’s Europe
ABOUT THE SEMINAR 2:
The second seminar will focus on the topic of solidarity. We will discuss the reasons of lack of solidarity among young people and their interest in radical behaviors. Participants will share their expertise in work with this topic. This time we will use adventure-based learning methodology connected with gamification to develop interactive learning scenarios that will show our future participants that only together we are able to match the challenges of today’s world and that solidarity both on the state level and among all citizens is a necessity for the further development of the EU.
Online publication with set of complex scenarios for workshops with young people. Webinar that will instruct youth workers how to effectively use created scenarios in their work with young people. Group of youth leaders trained in facilitation of workshops using created tools.
- age above 18
- youth workers who have previous experience in facilitation of non-formal education activates
- are working directly with young people in their countries
- interested in the topic
- able to work and communicate in English
- willing to share their experience with CID
- previous experience in designing educational tools is more than welcomed
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
Project is financed under the „ERAMSUS+ Programme, Key Action 1.
100% of accommodation and activity costs are covered by the programme.
The international travel costs are covered up to 275 EUR according to the rules of ERASMUS+ Programme.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD