Project place: Bad Nauheim, near Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Project dates: 4th – 11th April 2019
Application deadline: 25th February
Aims and Objectives:
This training is aimed at volunteers who have had no camp coordinator training so far and who intend to lead international workcamps or similar projects & activities in the future.
Location and Concept of the Project:
The training will take place in the education Centre Bad Nauheim: https://hessen.vcp.de/landeszentren/bad-nauheim/
It is located in a very nice countryside 30 minutes train journey from Frankfurt, which you will have the option to visit during the week. The program of the event will be prepared and run by a combined team of experienced trainers, delivering non-formal training methods consisting of a wide range of games, exercises, individual & group work on how to be a group coordinator. It will be interesting, stimulating and hopefully also lots of fun!
All participants will be expected and stimulated to contribute to the discussions on all the topics of the training. We think you will learn a great deal and have an enjoyable experience (although this also depends on your own energy and motivation!)
- be minimum 18 years old or older (there are no age limits)
- be able to work in English language
- be interested in the training topics and have strong motivation to act as multiplier in the field of volunteering, preferably as a future workcamp coordinator
- commit to implement the learned knowledge and skills in practice back home
- commit to actively participate from the beginning to the end
Financial conditions of participation:
For participants from South-East Europe, accommodation, food, training will be provided free of charge by SCI. You are responsible for your own travel arrangements and travel expenses. If you intend to arrive earlier, or stay later, you must arrange your own accommodation and pay for it yourself.
PARTICIPATION FEE: NONE
SENDING FEE: 500 MKD