Project place: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Project dates: 8th – 14th of May 2019
Application deadline: URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The training course will be held from 8th to 14th May 2019 near the City of Plovdiv. 40 participants in total from the following 12 countries: Bulgaria, Macedonia, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Romania, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Lithuania, Portugal, Jordan and Egypt.
The training course has the following main goals:
– To collect, summarize and analyze all good practices in the field of Human Rights Education from partnering organizations;
– Better understanding of history, past and present processes, taking place around and outside Europe;
– Promotion of Human Rights Education on local level;
– Raising awareness about consequences of local conflicts in the global context;
– Exploring and analyzing the influence of media as a factor for promoting both violence and tolerance;
-Raising the level of knowledge and understanding of the processes in formal education and its validation;
-Research, training, testing, adapting and creating new tools and methods for equal involvement of young people.
- age over 22;
- youth workers, NGO leaders and staff members, university students, teachers, active volunteers, social workers in youth field (i.e. working with disadvantaged young people);
- proven experience in the field of youth work;
- strongly motivated to participate;
- fluent in English;
- able to present at the whole time of the event;
- willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 180 euros according to the rules and conditions of Erasmus+ programme.
PARTICIPATION FEE: 30 EUR
SENDING FEE: 500 MKD