Project dates: 31st of May (arrival day) – 3rd of June (departure day)
Project place: La Vancelle, France
Deadline for applying: URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
“Let’s Improvise: Becoming Creative, Expressive and Spontaneous Through Music” is a youth exchange which aims to make young people think about the connection between interculturality and music. The main theme is the improvisation.
The main topic of our project is musical improvisation. We are going to play musical instruments with the participants during the project. We will learn how to improvise with the instruments. We would like to invite many young musicians (all levels and instruments) to the youth exchange that we would like to organize.
Youth Exchange objectives:
1. Acquire or enhance participants’ knowledge in the field of music;
2. Raise the knowledge of the traditions and cultures of the countries involved in the project through their respective songs and music;
3. Strengthen the awareness about European citizenship among the youth;
4. Improve the knowledge of foreign languages, especially of French and English;
5. Develop the interest on the application of formal and non-formal methods for the promotion of projects in the field of arts and music;
6. Improve the technical and musical skills of the participants.
The APV will be a key moment for the project preparation phase. Together we will visit the venue of the project, build a programme, divide tasks and discuss the practicalities. The participant in this mobility would be the leader of the group of 6 people who will come during the YE in October-November 2019.
- over 18 years old
- youth worker, youth leader, NGO staff
- committed to fully participate in the project
- has experience in working with youth
- able to work in English
- willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euros according to the rules and conditions of Erasmus+ programme.
PARTICIPATION FEE: NONE
SENDING FEE: 500 MKD