Project dates: 7th – 15th of July 2019
Project place: Vienna, Austria
Deadline for applying: URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The “YOU Facilitating You” TC consists of a generic training course on developing facilitation skills and at the same time will create a bespoke custom made training for each individual participant to meet their training needs.
The Objectives of the TC:
- To explore and develop facilitators skills, attitudes, knowledge, behaviour, values & competencies
- To support the participants in identifying their strengths and needs in their facilitation of youth groups
- To provide individual developmental opportunities
- To develop competencies in delivering workshops and activities on identified needs of young people
- To create opportunities to practice and build on existing facilitation competencies through peer assessment
The training course will be facilitated by Nik Paddison.
- Participants need to be youth workers, social workers, trainers, facilitators, mediators, youth professionals in general who are working with groups of young people
- A good level in spoken and written English is mandatory in order to successfully take part in the activities
- Participants need to be committed to be involved in the dissemination activities as well: they will be asked to deliver a workshop or implement an activity with young people from their community based on the trailor-made part of the TC that we will deliver. The activities participants will make once back home is the main outcome of the TC
- Participants 18-35 years old
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euros according to the rules and conditions of Erasmus+ programme.
PARTICIPATION FEE: 50 EUR
SENDING FEE: 500 MKD