Project dates: 8th – 11th of October 2019 – APV (group leader + 1 participant)
10th – 17th of November 2019 – Youth Exchange
Project place: Bolzano, Italy
Deadline for applying URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Ruralship is prepared to improve the entrepreneurial skills of young people in rural areas and prevent their marginalization. It’s main challenges are social innovation, European network, economy of the common good.
Role playing, games, powerpoint presentation visit to an Incubator and in a farm. FUN FUN AND FUN!
– Creation of a business plan
– Define costs and earning of an entrepreneurship idea
– How to find resources and reach your goal
- Improve skills related to entrepreneurship and employability in general
- Encourage young people to consider entrepreneurship as one of the work options
- Introduce the theory of the economy of the common good and responsible entrepreneurship
- Offer a space for intercultural integration, promoting the culture of dialogue, tolerance and greater understanding of the surrounding reality
- Promoting the mobility of young people at European level
- Age 20 – 25
- Youth workers or unemployed young searching for a job
- Needs to get out of polluted cities and, consequently, get rid of a poor quality of life
- Wants to improve basic skills to enter the labor market with willingness to become entrepreneurs
- With new innovative idea of business
- Able to work in English
- Willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euros according to the rules and conditions of Erasmus+ programme.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD