Project dates: 24th of September – 3rd of October 2019
Project place: Kljuch, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Deadline for applying: URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
During this mobility “Growing up is hard to do” young participants from fifteen NGOs we will come together in two youth exchanges to explore the process of becoming an adult. You will present and debate their perceptions about adolescence, You will learn about different scientific theories of the process of adulthood. You will deal with prejudices and social concepts, which are laid upon them. You will also discuss the very downsides of the process of adulthood, during which some of the young people experience minor but also major disturbances and trauma. You will document all your learning achievements, your encounters with specialist, your own coping strategies and make a daily vlog about it. In the end you will create an online handbook about everything you have learnt and experienced. And then you will create a public exhibition and a fair, during which you will present your results to youth and young adults.
Participants will be learning first of all to describe their perceptions of adulthood and to articulate their difficulties with the process of growing up clearly and understandably. You will study the concepts from the side of psychology, medicine, general biology, arts, cultural sciences, sociology and ethnology. Additionally You will learn to openly discuss their own experiences of isolation, frustration, exclusion during the phase of growing up. You will learn to differ mood swings, depressions, deeper illnesses of the mind, which may occur during the phase of adulthood. You will learn to produce an online handbook, to write contributions, take pictures, integrate the design. You will learn to create a daily video-blog and to create outreach in their own communities through the example of an own exhibition and fair within the mobility. You will learn to present the results of the youth exchange to others in presentations and to replicated their knowledge to fellow youth in their own organisation.
1. Each country group has to prepare a presentation about their concept of adulthood in their social context in legal, social and cultural terms.
2. Each country group has to find a new method of a variety of approaches concerning meditation.
3. You have to prepare a presentation about different theories of adolescence from psychology, medicine, generally biology, arts, cultural sciences,sociology and ethnology etc.
4. You have to submit online your suggestions for best love songs, romantic books, romance movies and best films.
- Over 18 years old;
- Capable to communicate in English;
- Available for entire project period;
- Motivated to participate in the youth exchange
- Willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 180 euros according to the rules and conditions of Erasmus+ programme.
Participation fee: NONE
Sending fee: 500 MKD