Project dates: 17th – 22nd of September 2019
Project place: Vienna, Austria
Application deadline: URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
DigiZation is a KA2- project funded by Eramus + programme that addresses the development of high-quality skills for youth workers and organizational staff who is working to raise the level of participation of young people and to ensure more inclusion in participatory processes of youth from diverses backgrounds
Its main goals have been:
- Develop a common understanding of the concepts related to digital participation of young people
- Identify and critically review the current digital solutions in practice in the partner organizations and to assess their multiplication capacity,
- Create a virtual community for sharing experiences and good practices using digital tools,
- Provide capacity building to staff members of the partner organizations,
- Support participants in analyzing and further developing their organization ́s internal processes and mechanisms in order to encompass digital participation solutions.
The evaluation meeting will assess to which extent the initial objectives of the project have been met.
Participants will evaluate the impact of the digital solutions that have been implemented following the Training for Multipliers as well as how the know how, expertise and skills of the organisations have been impacted through the overall duration of the project
People from the Viennese and Austrian community will gather together in a TEDxDonauinselSalon to explore the power of Digitalisation and what DigiZation have been representing for the organisations involved The international conference will be held in cooperation with TEDxDonauinsel
- Be able to work in English;
- Be willing to contribute with their experience to the Evaluation meeting ;
- Be able to attend the whole duration of the Meeting;
- Have relevant experience in the topic of youth participation and using digital tools;
- Highly motivated towards learning about youth participation digital tools.
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organization.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euros according to the rules and conditions of Erasmus+ programme.
PARTICIPATION FEE: NONE
SENDING FEE: 500 MKD