Project dates: 16th – 24th of February 2020
Project place: Veliki Gaj, Serbia
Deadline for applying: URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
In cooperation with other 7 organizations from, the organization MAGNET is hosting a training for trainers in area of LGBTQ+ rights and feminism within the project “Promoting Rights, Inclusion, Diversity and Education – P.R.I.D.E”. The training will gather 24 participants from 8 countries (Serbia, Romania, North Macedonia, Italy, Greece, Croatia, Portugal, France) during 7 training days, between 16th and 24th February 2020, at the Center for non formal education, Magnet House in Serbia.
The aim of the training is to build capacities of participants to become trainers in non formal education, to be able to autonomously run workshops and trainings under the topics of gender equality, fight against sexism and social inclusion.
Specifically, the objectives of the training are:
• to provide basic knowledge of training strategies development, existing non formal education working methods so to enable participants on how to structure a workshop and a training course, create a coherent educational flow in order to transfer skills and knowledge to their participants.
• to support development of skills by practicing workshop facilitation on different themes
• to provide space for discussions about challenges of being a trainer and political, ethical and professional aspect of the profession.
Methodology: The methods that will be used are experiential, used in non formal education contexts of learning: games and energizers/brainergizers, exercises, icebreakers, team-building games, movement exercises, discussions, work in groups, role play, timeline, norm critical approach, image theater, living library, photo voice, community journalism.
- age over 18
- youth workers that work with young people with fewer opportunities, especially young LGBTQ+ people.
- motivated to participate in the training course
- available for the entire period
- willing to share their experience with CID
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 180 EUR according to Erasmus+ rules. It will happen upon collecting all tickets and invoices and calculating all costs.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD