Project dates: 31st of January – 9th of February
Project place: Hollókő, Hungary
Deadline for applying: URGENT!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Egyesek Advanced Coaching is a unique training course providing coaching tools and a unique approach for working with groups.
The approach is based on the principle that people have their own resources and solutions for different issues and the role of youth workers/trainers/mentors is to support them to find those.
What can you get out of it?
- Deepen and enrich your knowledge of coaching methods, techniques and tools to use in your work
- Apply the tools given in the work with young people
- Apply coaching tools with groups
- Team coaching tools
- Select which coaching tools fit your style
- Improve your capacity to support changes with coaching
- That throughout the whole training you will have the possibility to work and experiment with different coaching tools as a coach and coachee as well.
- A part of the training will focus on how to communicate and express emotions, what the impact is and how to use it in your work with young people and groups.
- Experimental learning (learning by doing)
- Coaching (allow to develop the capacity to question yourself and find answers to individual needs)
- Informal learning (learn from each others’ real working experiences)
- Systemic work (perceiving the relationships between individuals and their environments, basic constellations)
- Somatic work (communication, creating connection, cooperation and emotional management through non-verbal ways)
PROGRAM OF THE TRAINING
The program of the training is built in such a way that there is progressive step-by-step learning by doing and it is adapted to the learning needs of the group. This means that each piece of content is delivered, will be integrated into the new contents that follow it. Like Lego bricks, they will be put on top of each other in a consistent way.
For every step, the learning will be done by putting the content into practice, so that it is practically exercised and not only theoretically discussed.
You will get the opportunity to practice and develop a wider range of approaches that are available, which can give you the confidence of handling a volunteer in different ways. The focus will be on coaching through the body, identifying what the core qualities in your voice are and how to perform attention giving behaviour. Further, you will learn about techniques on the level of questions and conversation.
Additionally, you will be able to explore how to expand your creativity and imagination while coaching, so that you can bring another perspective in a refreshing and attracting way for your coachee. During this day you will have many opportunities to practice how to use coaching tools in another context, how to use visualization for releasing the emotional tension from specific memories, and how to give creative assignments.
On this training we particularly will focus on how to use coaching tools in facilitation of group processes and how to use group as a tool for individual learning processes. How to support change with team coaching tools.
This highly dynamic and self-reflecting method aims to trigger personal questions through the body, by focusing movement, expression and interpersonal relationships. The exercises used come from Theatre, Dance, Body Awareness methods, Systemic Work, Coaching, NLP, Osho meditation.
Keep in mind that we approach the training and its program as a whole coaching and mentoring process. For this, the program is going to be adapted and fine-tuned with the learning needs of the whole group.
The program is for youth workers, mentors and people working with groups, who have a platform to implement the gained knowledge.
Our previous experience showed that this training is most effective for those people who work with individuals or groups, as volunteers or as professionals (e.g. mentors, youth workers, teachers, educators, coordinators, etc.).
The training is for you if:
- You are a youth worker who has been working directly with young people for minimum 1 year. Especially if during your practice you also work with groups.
- You have the willingness to improve your professional performance, by developing your own coaching attitude and toolkit.
- You are over 18.
- You have a basic knowledge of coaching.
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered.
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 EUR according to Erasmus+ rules. It will happen upon collecting all tickets and invoices and calculating all costs.
Participation fee: 60 EUR
Sending fee: 500 MKD