Project dates: 17-28 August 2020
Project place: Online
Deadline for applying : 17 July
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This is an Online Course for people active in youth work who want to improve their digital competences, get practical information and gain new skills and knowledge that they can immediately start using in their own work and the work of their organisation.
Digital technologies and social media play important role in our society. A research made about this topic “A decade of digital dependency” shows that average adults spend more than 24 hours per week online, while one fifth of adults spends more than 40 hours per week on internet. Social media became most influential media of the 21st century. The social media platforms are most important communication tools used by all actors in the society (business community, civil society organizations, political parties etc.). Youth workers are not an exception.
- To contribute to improved quality of work and increased visibility of youth organisations
- To equip youth workers with practical knowledge and skills on how effectively to use their digital competences in their work and the work of their organisation
- To strengten the capacity of the youth organizations
- To create systems that will help the management of the organizations
- To implement an online KA1 training course and to share the results and learning outcomes with other organisations that are interested to organize online trainings instead of residential ones
- Age over 18
- Youth workers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, The online training course is great for organisations who want to improve their visibility and the reach of their work.
- able to understand and express themselves in English;
- motivated in the topic;