AGREEMENT NUMBER —621528-EPP-1-2020-1-IT-EPPKA3-IPI-SOC-IN
Start date: 01/12/2020
End date: 30/11/2023
Lot 1 – General education and training
General objective – Developing and implementing innovative methods and practices to foster inclusive education and promote common values.
Specific objective – Enhancing the acquisition of social and civic competences, fostering knowledge, understanding and ownership of values and fundamental rights.
Lead applicant org.
- Fondazione Hallgarten Franchetti Centro Studi Villa Montesca (FCSVM)
- Giunti Psychometrics Srl
- Cyprus Pedagogical Institute – The Cyprus Observatory on School Violence (C.O.S.V.)
- Center for Intercultural Dialogue (CID)
- Association Roditeli
- Universidade do Algarve (UAlg)
- European Anti-Bullying Network
- Regional Directorate of Primary and Secondary Education of Crete
– On students: Decrease in bullying and being bullied in and outside school
– On teachers: New competences for addressing bullying and prejudices
– On schools, parents and communities: Positive effect on the family/school/community climate, and that’s go beyond the strategy for bullying prevention and intervention
Below you can find the project’s website, the newsletters for the project and the handbooks.