Project place: Armenia
Project dates: 23-30 October 2021
Deadline for applying: 12.09.2021
About the project
The project aims to support 30 youth workers, educators and youth trainers from Erasmus+ Program and Partner countries in the development of their diversity management skills and in learning how to implement a culture of diversity and inclusion in their working environments by increasing diversity-oriented awareness in their work with young people.
- Empowering youth workers, trainers and educators to develop diversity orientation in their work with young people and build their competence in diversity management;
- Supporting youth workers in the incorporation of diversity into their working environment, thus, making their work more inclusive and effective;
- Promoting diversity-oriented attitudes and awareness within the European programs in the fields of Education, Training and Youth;
- Introducing key theoretical aspects, the glossary as well as the practical tools, methods and instruments to the youth workers who seek to implement the concept of diversity in their work;
- Training Course is intended for youth workers, youth trainers and educators who are ready to work on the topics of diversity, inclusion and anti-discrimination in order to activate the potential of diversity in training and work with young people both at national and the European levels;
- Basic knowledge of English
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD