Project place: RABKA-ZDRÓJ, Poland
Project dates: 1-9 October 2021
Deadline for applying: 20.09.2021
About the project
The project will provide concrete tool for educating young people how to participate in the decision-making process on different levels. The first training will connect two main issues: low interest in social involvement among young people – we will map issues mention by young people, look at their problems and reasons for it. The 2nd issue is ability of youth workers to create educational content in the form attractive for young people – vide. Aim of the training is to equip our organizations with digital competences in recording movies. We will get professional knowledge how to create video footage for documentary movies but also how to record attractive material from our projects.
• to understand in what Europe young people want to live
• To find a space for civic engagement of young people and co-creating the future of Europe
• to discuss the role of youth work as a bridge between young people and decision makers
• to train youth workers to design and run engaging educational programs based on making movies
• creating a documentary movie on the topic of the project
- Youth workers and trainers who have previous experience in facilitation of non-formal education activates and are working directly with young people in their countries
- No technical skills in movie making are required;
- Basic knowledge of English
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered.
NOTE: Only vaccinated participants can apply.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD