Project place: Rabka-Zdroj, Poland
Project dates: 22-30 October 2021
Deadline for applying: 10.10.2021
About the project
The aim of the project is to deepen the understanding of democratic fundaments of the European Union and develop a learning tools – in the form of board games to attract youngsters in our country with the topic of Europe.
– analyze the institutional system of the EU with the special focus on youth policy and democratic processes that young people can influence,
– introduce gaming into education about EU issues,
– develop edu-tools to conduct European Youth Dialogue consultations,
– develop educational scenarios based on board games which will be used for the future work of our organizations
- Are able to participate fully at the program from the beginning till the end.
- Are at least 18 years old and can communicate in English.
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD