Project place: İstanbul, Turkey
Project dates: 04-12 December 2021
Deadline for applying: 20.11.2021
About the project
The training will gather 55 volunteers, project coordinators and youth workers from 11 organizations. The project is based upon Non-Formal Education and is working to develop the new methodology of the Youth Ambassadors of Non-Formal Education, trained youngsters which can use peer-to-peer approach providing their experience to inspire other young people and relevant stakeholders in giving a higher credit and a better use to NFL experiences.
SUMMARY OF THE OVERALL PROJECT
The project “Youth Ambassadors of Non-Formal Learning” is a KA2 Capacity Building activity involving 11 partners from program countries and WB countries, aiming at promoting participation in Non-Formal Education activities and the power of validation and recognition of competences acquired outside the formal education environment through an innovative methodology.
The participants will take on a journey lasting for 2 years to get to know already existing best practices to be transferred in their local realities, to know all the important features of Non-Formal Learning and their practical applications, to collect inspiring success stories, to develop dedicated tools and methods, and to get trained to directly work on the field.
- To provide an overall idea of what is Non-Formal Education and Learning
- To explore what are existing methods for recognition and validation of NFL in Europe
- To discuss how to make Non-Formal Education more appealing for youth and functional
- To identify the skills necessary for a Youth Ambassador to be a key person in the discussion related with NFL and youth
- Aged between 18-30
- Be able to communicate in English
- Volunteers, Youth workers, Project coordinators.
- some basic knowledge about non-formal learning.
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered according to Erasmus+ distance calculator.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD