Center for Intercultural Dialogue (CID) is looking for a project assistant for the project Youth Civic Education CSO Platform for Countering Radicalization (Youth Counter).
This position is a part time job i.e. 4 working hours per day. Five days within a week.
The fee for this position is 275 euros per month.
It is expected that the candidate for project assistant will be available to work in the next 36 months.
About the project:
The project Youth Civic Education CSO Platform for Countering Radicalization (Youth Counter) is a project that introduces a novel youth civic education CSO-led platform which will aim to provide counter-narrative and alternative narrative to radicalization, by offering educational and cooperation model on generating community actions. The support will build the capacity of the CSOs, which will be able to divert potential radicalization of youth by their involvement in community projects. Also, schools, municipalities and institutions will be involved in identifying, understanding and combating “radical influence”, but also maximizing their role as civic education and local development actors.
Requirements for applicant:
- Has experience in finances (at least 2 years);
- Working experience or volunteering in the non-governmental organization/network (youth organizations/networks or organizations for youth are an asset);
- Knowledge of English language;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft office; G-suite);
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to deal with deadlines;
- Ability to collaborate and work in a diverse team;
- Ability to easy adapt to the procedures of the relevant stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently;
Tasks and responsibilities of the project assistant:
- Administrative organization and management of the assigned activities within the project;
- Writing monthly narrative reports;
- Logistical support of the organization of the trainings, workshops & other event;
- Participating on the meetings of the project partners;
- Finishing the activities according to the given deadlines and time frame;
- Constant communication with the relevant organizations within the platform;
- Cooperation with the project team and CID staff;
- Coordination of the mentors for youth competition for best community development ideas;
How to apply:
In order to apply, please download the full call below and send your CV and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Application Project_Assisstant
Deadline to apply:
December 15th, 2021, 23:59