Project place: Kuterevo, Croatia
Project dates: January 9th-15th, 2022
Deadline for applying: 05.11.2021
About the project
This project aims at improving the quality of Volunteering ESC projects in the partner organizations, with a focus on the elements of learning, support to learning and solidarity. It deals with improving the quality of support within our organizations for our international volunteers and mentors in the frame of the European Solidarity Corps (ESC) programme and especially when it comes to learning and reflection on learning.
- Equipping hosting organizations active in ESC Volunteering projects with competencies and tools to ensure a deeper, comprehensive and empowering reflection based on critical thinking for ESC volunteers and their mentors;
- Exploring the potential of learning and reflection in ESC Volunteering projects in the field of environmental education and protection;
- Developing innovative, handy and youth-friendly tools for ESC volunteers and their mentors in order to support and record their learning process (with a focus on environmental ESC projects);
- Increase the awareness of ESC volunteers, mentors and coordinators about the environmental and social impact of their projects at the personal, organizations, community, regional and European levels
- Age 18+
- Be able to communicate in English
- Volunteers, Youth workers, Project coordinators.
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered according to Erasmus+ distance calculator.
*Meals will be vegan and vegetarian.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD