Project place: Bédeille, France
Project dates: 5th to 16th April 2022
Deadline for applying: 30.01.2022
About the project
Unemployment, precariousness, lack of motivation, lack of meaning and purpose, and very few opportunities for blossoming : here is a pessimistic portrait of the current youth, but real and frequent nevertheless. Through this training, we want to share with the participants happy outlooks for the future and in particular for the future of young people. Because yes, we all have things that motivate us, yes we all have talents and yes lots of promising, rewarding and sustainable professions exist. All we have to do is to discover them, and first of all, to discover oneself so that enthusiasm, determination and optimism take over among the youth.
- Introduce participants to little-known trades of various natures, with great potential for hiring and fulfillment for the future;
- Provide participants with new learning outcomes to better support young people in their life and training path : learn to know yourself better so that you can get into life better;
- Create common pedagogical and communication materials to enable participants to use their new learning outcomes and disseminate them;
- Age 18+;
- have sufficient English language skills;
- Volunteers, Youth workers, Project coordinators;
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered according to Erasmus+ distance calculator.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD