Project place: Nea Makri (Athens), Greece
Project dates: 24/02/2022 – 04/03/2022
Deadline for applying: 25.01.2022
About the project
This project aims to foster digital entrepreneurship among youths through design thinking, in order to efficiently develop solutions that can support young people during this crisis and post-crisis situation, and through building partnerships between youth organizations to make use of existing technologies to soften the pandemic effects on their target groups’ lives.
- equip 26 youth workers from 13 partner organizations and 13 countries to use design thinking as a tool to foster digital entrepreneurship among youths in their communities
- develop know-how on using different digital tools for design thinking among 26 youth workers from 13 partner organizations and 13 countries
- raise awareness on and create solutions to stimulate and support digital entrepreneurship among youths, post-pandemic, in the communities of the partner organizations
- share best practices and promote partnership between 13 youth organizations from 13 countries, active in the field of digital entrepreneurship
- Age 18+;
- be vaccinated against COVID 19 or recovered (obligation);
- have sufficient English language skills;
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered according to Erasmus+ distance calculator.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD