Project place: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Project dates: 7th – 13th of March, 2022
Deadline for applying: 04.02.2022
About the project
The main objective of the project is to increase the digital media literacy of young people and make them more resistant to misinformation in digital environment.
– to encourage young people to think critically about the digital content which they create and consume online;
– to promote the importance of digital media literacy as a tool to counteract misinformation and violation of human rights;
- Age over 20 years;
- be vaccinated against COVID 19 or recovered (obligation);
- have sufficient English language skills;
- youth workers, junior journalists, students /majoring in Communications, Media, Social Activities, other relevant to the topic majors/, bloggers and vloggers, human rights activists, volunteers in youth organizations, teachers;
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered according to Erasmus+ distance calculator.
*COVID-19 tests (antigen or PCR) are not covered.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD