Project place: Berovo, N.Macedonia
Project dates: 22th – 28th of February, 2022
Deadline for applying: 13.02.2022
About the project
The training will provide the participants with necessary skills on applying the SCM in their work environment, i.e. in their respective schools or through the activities of their youth organisations. Furthermore, it will also develop the skills of youth workers/youth leaders and enhance their capabilities to establish cross-sectoral cooperation with the schools as additional support for the implementation of the SCM. It will raise their awareness about the importance of peer support and increase their capabilities of dealing with difficult situations in practice. In addition, the training programme will allow them to address the novel forms of bullying as it is, for example, the issue of online bullying, as well as to develop collaboration with the schools for tackling this phenomenon.
- be able to work in English;
- be willing to contribute with their experience to the Training course;
- be able to attend the whole duration of the Training course;
- have relevant experience in the topic of youth participation at the local level;
- be highly motivated towards learning about models and local youth policies for youth engagement in the decision-making process;
- school staff (teachers), youth workers, youth leaders and representatives of the local educational
ACCOMMODATION and FINANCES:
All costs related to accommodation and food will be covered according to Erasmus+ distance calculator.
Participation fee: NONE!
Sending fee: 500 MKD