Center for Intercultural Dialogue (CID) is looking for a financial assistant for the project Youth Agents of Change.
This position is a part time job i.e. 4 working hours per day. Five days within a week.
The fee for this position is 350 EUR per month.
It is expected that the candidate for financial assistant will be available to work in the next 30 months, starting from 1st of March 2022.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Youth initiatives, activism and volunteering are one of the key prerequisites for improving the local governance and strengthening all-inclusive and direct involvement of the citizens on local level. The action aims to increase the youth activism through volunteering for ensuring social inclusiveness of local communities.
Target group: 390000 youth from 15 to 29.
Final beneficiaries: high schools students, university students, youth activists, young women, youth with disabilities, youth initiatives, Local Youth Councils and local community members of the municipalities of Centar, Kumanovo and Strumica.
Overall objective: To contribute to increased inclusiveness and society impact of youth for improving the local governance through civic youth initiatives, activism and volunteering in municipalities.
*To strengthen informal networks of youth activists and volunteers, for their outreach capacity towards local governments and citizens, as well as in their monitoring and advocacy capacities.
*To build sustainable education system in high schools to empower and foster youth and youth activism for their outreach capacity towards local governments and citizens, as well as in their monitoring and advocacy capacities.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Financial management of a project at all stages from budget planning to project implementation
- Preparation of financial reports and supported documentation
- Processing and recording of financial transactions and archiving of project documentation
- Providing other financial and administrative services related with the project
- Fluent in English
- Must possess significant computer knowledge and have an expertise in Ms Excel and other computer related skills like database administration, etc.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about accounting and finance;
- Experience in managing finances (it can be internships); preferably within the NGO sector;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and with limited timeframes;
- Experience in working in a multiethnic and international environment;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required;
- Ability to work as a member of a team;
- Excellent organizational skills;
In order to apply please send your CV and Motivational letter to email@example.com
IMPORTANT: In the subject of your mail please indicate that you are applying for the position Financial assistant.
Only the selected candidates will be further contacted by the organization.
Deadline for applying: 15.02.2022